Espinoza’s Leather Company is world-renowned for quality motorcycle apparel. This collab vest is built by hand in East Los Angeles out of 14-ounce black canvas with leather trim. Branding is low-key on the outside and the custom-sublimated poly-cotton liner was designed by our friend Swanski – an artist and designer in Poland.
- Made in USA by Espinoza's Leather Company
- UV coated, full grain, 1.5 mm thick black cowhide exterior collar, shoulder piping, chest panels, chest pocket flaps, lower pocket lips, and waistband
- 14 oz. black canvas exterior torso and chest patch pocket body
- Jet black, poly-cotton stitching
- Hidden snaps and double head zipper for front closure
- One-inch preacher collar
- Chest patch pockets with hidden snaps
- Lower hand pockets with hidden snaps
- Two interior pockets: Left side horizontal pistol pocket and right side regular pocket
- Custom sublimated liner designed by Swanski
Built for the road, this Biltwell + Espinoza's collab vest is made with the highest quality materials in limited quantities. Tough as nails and packed with real-world features, this is a vest that can last you a lifetime. Espinoza’s Leather Company will guarantee the vest hardware such as snaps and zippers, fix any loose threads or pocket liners and will even tailor your vest to fit after purchase. For more information please visit www.espinozasleather.com
All sizes have room accounted for a hoodie or jacket! Measure your chest and go with the measurement that your chest measures because the sizes run true…. If your stomach is bigger than your chest go with your stomach size… If you are in between sizes go with the larger size
How To Measure Around Chest
Wrap the tape measure around the fullest portion of your chest and keep it parallel to the floor. Raise your hands above your head and slowly lower them to your sides. Take the measurement and write it down.