- Investment-cast stainless-steel construction
- 1.75-inch rise from mounting base to center line of handlebar clamp
- Polished raw or black electroplated finishes available
- Accepts stock H-D or aftermarket 1/2-13 t.p.i. mounting hardware
- Bar clamps feature 5/16-18 t.p.i. stainless-steel Allen cap screws
- Technischer √úberwachungsverein (Technical Inspection Association, or T√ºV) in Germany is an independent laboratory that tests the fatigue strength, manufacturing quality, and fitment for a wide range of consumer products, with special emphasis on automotive and motorcycle components and accessories. Biltwell handlebars and risers that have received T√ºV verification are among the strongest and most thoroughly well-tested motorcycle parts in the world.
With their timeless styling and proven investment-cast construction, Slimline risers look and work great on any stock or custom motorcycle you can imagine. Slimline's short 1.75-inch rise gives our all-time best-seller a compact presence on fork trees. NOTE: If your motorcycle has removable bar clamps and the top tree accepts 1/2-inch O.D. mounting hardware, chances are our Slimline riser will fit. Nevertheless, don't jump into this customizing exercise without double-checking fitment on your motorcycle first.¬† ¬†