100-percent synthetic glove is built for aggressive off-road riding, but that doesn’t mean you can’t wear it on pavement. You can, and we know a bunch of high-performance street riders who do.
- Synthetic suede palm features two-way stretch for a snug, comfortable fit
- Three-ply, one-piece vented polyester back and thumb construction for maximum airflow
- Flexible thermoplastic rubber knuckle guards and shield logo
- Lycra expansion panels in finger joints for added dexterity
- Conductive stitching in fingers and thumb lets you operate smart screens
- Rugged single- and double-needle polyester stitching throughout
- Adjustable wrist wrap with Velcro closure
By providing a snug fit, our Anza glove reduces the chance of chafing on your palm and fingers. A double-stitched reinforcement panel on the thumb and index finger adds strength to the friction zone between your hands and the grips. Stylish thermoplastic rubber knuckle guards on the back of the glove provide another layer of protection from rocky roost and airborne road debris.