- Seamless 0.120" (3mm) wall 4130 chromoly construction
- CNC mitered tube ends ensure super-strong welded joints
- CNC lathe-turned riser bases accept 1/2-13 t.p.i. stock H-D riser bolts
- Hand TIG welded construction for beauty and strength
- Black electroplate and mirror chrome-plated finishes available
- Available smooth for custom application or slotted to accept OEM Harley-Davidson hand controls
Biltwells H2 bar looks fantastic on choppers, especially ones equipped with Narrow Glide forks. Sportsters as well‚both stock and hardtailed‚look great with H2 bars, and the ergonomics are perfect. We don't recommend H2 bars for any custom motorcycle with H-D Wide Glide forks, however. To our eyes, the narrow bars and wide fork legs look disproportionate. As stated earlier, the H2 bar's integrated risers feature 3.5-inch-wide mounting bolt centers to fit stock and select aftermarket Harley top trees.