We offer removable cheek pads for our Lane Splitter helmet so you can replace old, dirty ones or fine-tune comfort with a thinner or thicker set depending on your preference.
- Brushed fleece Lycra material wicks sweat from skin for greater comfort
- Open-cell foam inside pads increases airflow and accelerates drying
- Stainless-steel snaps on ABS plastic pad backing for speedy removal and installation
- Hand-stitched construction
- Available in different thicknesses for a custom fit—see chart in photos
- Sold in pairs
Care and Maintenance
Never clean helmet comfort liner components in the washer or dryer. Instead, simply immerse them in soapy water and gently squeeze them to release dirt and oils. To dry, loosely wrap the wet pads in a plush towel and gently squeeze them to absorb excess moisture, then hang them to air dry. Wait 24 hours before reinstalling clean pads in your helmet.