Progressively styled and rigorously tested, Biltwell's ECE-certified helmet is a top choice for riders who demand comfort and high performance. Features include a rugged ABS outer shell, ventilated EPS safety liner, replaceable comfort liner and a clear anti-fog shield.
- Injection-molded ABS outer shell is rugged yet lightweight—the best combination of features for a motorcycle helmet
- Three-piece Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) safety liner dissipates impact loads and fortifies helmet structure for a secure fit without compromising comfort
- Molded urethane chin bar pad features front and side vents for airflow
- CE-certified polycarbonate shield includes anti-fog and anti-scratch treatments for safety and durability
- Removable/replaceable comfort liner and cheek pads feature brushed fleece Lycra touch points to absorb and evaporate perspiration
- Chin strap features brushed fleece Lycra touch points for comfort and an adjustable strap end retainer
- Molded recesses inside EPS interior shell accept select aftermarket audio and communication components
- Rugged shield hinge hardware with robust detents allows you to open the shield at slow speeds for increased airflow
Please follow the instructions in our sizing chart before ordering a new helmet in the same size as your current model. ECE-certified helmets fit more snugly than similar US DOT-compliant models to meet Europe's stricter standards for impact attenuation. NOTE: We offer accessory cheek pads so you can fine-tune the tightness of your helmet around your jaw and face.