Our next-generation T-bar for custom Dynas and select '18-up Softails combines our industry-standard 4130 chromoly construction and advanced tube-forming technologies to build our most advanced riserless bar ever.
- Tapered and butted crossbar features 1-1/8-inch O.D. center section and 1-inch grip tubes
- 1-1/4-inch O.D. x 0.120" (3mm) wall tube uprights
- 100% seamless 4130 chromoly construction with TIG welded joints throughout
- CNC lathe-turned threaded mounting bungs accept 1/2-13 t.p.i. mounting hardware
- CNC mandrel-bent radiuses for laser-straight ergonomics and all-day riding comfort
- CNC-machined slots on grip ends and bottom of riser tubes for internal wire routing
- Available in slotted to accept OEM Harley-Davidson hand controls or TBW to accept Harley's Throttle-By-Wire control module
- Black electroplate and mirror chrome-plated finishes available
- Right-side bar end notched to accept internal H-D TBW module
- Technischer úberwachungsverein (Technical Inspection Association, or TºV) in Germany is an independent laboratory that tests the fatigue strength, manufacturing quality, and fitment for a wide range of consumer products, with special emphasis on automotive and motorcycle components and accessories. Biltwell handlebars and risers that have received TºV verification are among the strongest and most thoroughly well-tested motorcycle parts in the world.
Tyson XL is the perfect one-piece bar for aggressive riders looking to give their TBW Dyna, 2018-up Softail Street Bob or comparable high-performance Harley the club-style upgrade. Because it's a classic T-bar design, Tyson XL is super-stiff and super-strong. Combine this engineering feature with 4130 chromoly construction and you get one of the toughest bars in the business. Available in a range of rises in 2-inch increments, there's a Tyson XL that will fit your preferred ergonomics and riding style. Its beefy 1-1/4-inch O.D. uprights have TIG-welded mounting bungs on 3.5-inch centers to fit a wide range of stock Harley and comparable aftermarket fork trees.